Guest posting generates essential backlinks to your site and gives you and your site a lot more exposure. So with you contributing guest posts to my blog, you get backlinks, traffic and my site and readers get more content, so everyone wins!
Every link back to your site will only make your blog more popular, Google will recognise that site’s are linking back to yours, and the more that do so, the more Google is interested in you. Hence, the more traffic you receive, and this isn’t just with Google, it’s with all search engines – Bing and Yahoo included.
When you submit a guest post, all I ask is that you follow these basic and simple guidelines
- Please keep articles relevant to this blog, something to do with computers, blogging, internet and technology. I’m particularly interested in getting some good guides up
- Articles should be approx 300 words and try and get in some good keywords
- You agree to let me publish the article and I obtain full ownership of it
- You also agree that it’s unique to this site and hasn’t been published elsewhere on the web
- You are more than welcome to link back and make references to your own sources
- Even if you don’t have your own blog or website you are still more than welcome to write articles
- Please credit your image sources etc….
- Please dont put in affiliate links! Don’t abuse the system!
- Be sure to use bold, italics and different headings appropriately
- You can have up to 2 links back to your site which will be added at the beginning of the post, you can also add them into the bio section of your profile which will be shown at the end
- Don’t forget to promote your post and respond to any comments which you may get on it
Once you’ve submitted your article, I’ll review it as soon as I can, or drop me an email so I know it’s there and I’ll let you know when I’ll publish it
How To Submit The Article?
Simple. Send your article with the following info to this email address (email@example.com) or use the contact form
Bio Data (i.e. a little bit about yourself):
Your Site / Anchor Text:
Of course don’t forget to promote your post, Digg it, Tweet it, Stumble it, let everyone know about it, as the more traffic the post gets, the better quality backlinks you get!
Write For Us